Friday, November 9, 2012

Out of translation!!!

As of 10/26 our Dossier (paperwork) made it out of translation and into processing.  This is wonderful news as the wait for China's Approval is notorious for slowing everything down to a snail's pace.  I have heard of family's spending months in the translation room.  At the earliest, we are still a couple of weeks from getting our approval (and of course it could still be a couple of months), but at this point I am just thankful that we are moving :)

Right now I am in the middle of creating a photo book to send Craig of our family.  I have very few pictures of me, so it might be time for a photo shoot!  We're hoping that the photo book will familiarize Craig with us, but we also want the orphanage staff to know that he is cherished and that there is a family somewhere that is counting down the days until Craig is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment